July 12-14, 2019
Make plans to attend the only event of its kind in North America. The Rethinking Forum is an annual gathering of likeminded Alongsiders, presented by MARG. Talk with some of the leading voices in the field and fellow practitioners. Come share, network, learn, and grow as we walk alongside Hindus.
Testimonials about past Rethinking Forums:
“RF has changed the trajectory of my life and ministry in incalculable ways.”
“You will not find this level of discussion, genuine love, and progressive thinking at any other conference.”
“I am SO grateful to be a part of this group of believers. RF is an invaluable resource and network. Thank you for all that you’re doing to help us love our Hindu friends better!”
“Just meeting RF people we did not know before was a blessing. This is an incredibly important place for encouraging alongsiders, helping sharpen their understanding, and networking between those involved.”
“I love the stimulating discussions of relevant issues that sharpen our thinking and raise our sensitivity and compassion.”
2019 Focus: Relationships
This year, we will focus on relationships with Hindus including:
- Maintaining long distance relationships
- Picking up on subtleties
- Repairing damaged relationships
- Relationships in the office
- Establishing long-term relationships
In addition, we will have speakers presenting on
- Life stories from bhaktas
- A tribute to NV Tilak on his 100 year death anniversary
- Why there are so many Indians in the Research Triangle
- …and much more.
The conference will start at 9am on Friday July 12th and will end at noon on Sunday July 14th.
We will be at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC. It is about 20 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham (RDU) International Airport.
Overnight and commuter registrations are closed. If you want to register for the digital sessions, you can use this gateway, but you also need to email alongsiders @ margnetwork.org to get access.
Digital – $75
Sessions will go from 9:00am – 6:00pm with breaks for tea and lunch
- Live streaming of most sessions
- Access to presenter materials and recordings
- *Not all sessions will be livestreamed and recorded, but we will share as much as possible